Become Annoying

Everyday, I wear a new costume and become someone else. Today I want to annoy all my friends because I love them and I pay attention to them. Have fun trying these.

  1. Argue with everybody.
  2. Underline in other peoples books.
  3. Slurp your soup.
  4. If you can't think of something nice, say something nasty.
  5. Be judgmental.
  6. Announce when your going to the bathroom.
  7. Read over peoples shoulders on the bus.
  8. When it says "Reserved Parking" that means you.
  9. Cover up your mistakes and pass the blame.
  10. Pinch all the chocolate candies until you find the one that you want.
  11. If you do something nice, make sure everyone knows about it.
  12. Threaten law suits.
  13. Tell people that they are in your will, even if they aren't.
  14. When giving out directions, leave out a turn or two.
  15. Don't make up your mind.
  16. Improve your posture by walking with your nose in the air.
  17. Remind people who lose their job that they should work harder.
  18. Talk with your mouth full.
  19. Comment on the weight gain of others.
  20. Put a rude message on someone elses answering machine.
  21. Leave your underwear in the sink.
  22. Chew other peoples pencils.
  23. Support the death penalty for parking tickets.
  24. Be a perfectionist in absolutely everything.
  25. Apologize a lot, but don't change.
  26. Change the rules to suit your needs.
  27. Let doors slam behind you ? in people's faces.
  28. Repeat yourself/ Repeat yourself/ Repeat yourself.
  29. Answer a question with a question.
  30. Clean your finger nails at the dinner table.
  31. Notice good ideas and pass them on as your own.
  32. Put a title like Senator or Doctor before your name when making dinner or hotel reservations.
  33. Don't volunteer for the back seat and never take the middle one.
  34. Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons.
  35. Never do anything until you have been asked twice.
  36. Go up on the down escalator and vice versa.
  37. Dont shower after a hard workout.
  38. Change channels every two seconds

1 comments:

3L said...

I don't think these things are annoying...You must not have put any effort in this post...Excuse me while I powder my nose...Okay I'm back what was I saying...Oh yeah I plan to help my sick friend out some time this week, could you tweet that for me...Never mind you'll mess that I'm up sure. I just do it myself, if I have the time...I sorry that was rude of me. i should give you a chance to mess up first so go ahead and send the tweets...

BTW I wanted to start a blog for people who get bored easily and want to laugh... yes I am awesome but thank you for noticing.

Post a Comment